March | Floral Ribbon Bouquet (No Sew!)
When & Where
Let's celebrate the first day of SPRING with CRFT CLUB and create a gorgeous bouquet of flowers that can be displayed year-round.
Learn 6 different designs of wired ribbon flowers that are completely NO SEW and absolutely no experience necessary.
You have the option to mix and match all of our supplies and create a completely unique bouquet of flowers to match your home decor. Brag to your friends when they ask, "where did you get those flowers?".
This is a party not a classroom. Come alone, come with friends, either way you will want to mingle. You will be sure to make new friends as you sip wine and help yourself to snacks.
This event is only scheduled once per year with limited seats (but you could book a private party!), so hurry up and snatch up your ticket today!
This CRFT CLUB event includes:
- 3 Hours of instructions, tips & tricks for Wired Ribbon crafts and general crafting!
- All items to make and take home six (6) ribbon flowers
- TON of supplies to choose from so you can match your home decor
- Hundreds of possibilities to make a one-of-a-kind piece!
- BYOB or whatever you fancy and we have the wine glasses & snacks!
- Music, Fun, & Memories
A few more small details...
- Meters - You can pay for parking at any available meter by card or coin, or pay by phone to park on side streets by calling (877) 727.5970. On Sundays all meter parking is free all day and on-street parking is free from 8:00AM-10:00PM.
- Hubbard Short North - 4 min walk (30 E Hubbard Ave)
- Goodale Parking Garage - 6 min walk (66 E Gooddale St)
- Enter through the door labeled 692 N High St (between Quinci & Sherrie Galleries)
- Look for someone in light pink by the door to check you in!
- Ribbon Floral Event$48$480$0