May | Mom & Me French Beaded Flowers
When & Where
Let's Party with CRFT CLUB this May by celebrating the lady that gave us our two hands to make! My mom and I, who has inspired me my whole life to create, will teach you how to make french beaded flowers.
Learn how to craft a french beaded flower with absolutely no experience necessary.
You have the option to mix and match all our supplies and create a completely unique French Flower.
This is a party not a classroom. Come alone, come with friends, either way you will want to mingle. Be sure to make new friends as you sip wine and help yourself to snacks.
This event is only scheduled once per year with limited seats (but you could book a private party!), so hurry up and snatch up your ticket today!
This CRFT CLUB event includes:
- Special Mothers Day gift for all the moms in attendance!!!! (Let us know in the comments when you book)
- Three (3) Hours of instructions, tips & tricks for beaded crafts and general crafting!
- All items to make and take home one (1) beaded flower
- TON of supplies to choose from so you can match your home decor
- Hundreds of possibilities to make a one-of-a-kind piece!
- BYOB or whatever you fancy and we have the wine glasses & snacks!
- Music, Fun, & Memories
A few more small details...
- Meters - You can pay for parking at any available meter by card or coin, or pay by phone to park on side streets by calling (877) 727.5970. On Sundays all meter parking is free all day and on-street parking is free from 8:00AM-10:00PM.
- Hubbard Short North - 4 min walk (30 E Hubbard Ave)
- Goodale Parking Garage - 6 min walk (66 E Gooddale St)
- Enter through the door labeled 692 N High St (between Quinci & Sherrie Galleries)
- Look for someone in light pink by the door to check you in!
- French Beaded Flower Event$58$580$0