Sun, Jul 26|
2nd Floor Atrium @ 692 N High
Pressed Flower Art Workship
This project is "dandy" and I'm not "lion". Bring your best "bud" to make this beautiful art piece.
When & Where
Jul 26, 2020, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
2nd Floor Atrium @ 692 N High, 692 N High St, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
Let's Party with CRFT CLUB this July by making pressed flower art. Drying your spring and summer flowers is the perfect way to celebrate your garden year round. The flowers we will be using are handpicked from my mothers english garden.
Learn how to dry/press your flowers and create them into art with absolutely no experience necessary.
You have the option to mix and match all our flowers and create a completely unique piece to match your home decor.
This is a party not a classroom. Come alone, come with friends, either way you will want to mingle. Be sure to make new friends as you sip wine and help yourself to snacks.
This event is only scheduled once per year with limited seats (but you could book a private party!), so hurry up and snatch up your ticket today!
This CRFT CLUB event includes:
- Three (3) Hours of instructions, tips & tricks for dried flower crafts and general crafting!
- All items to make and take home one (1) pressed flower art piece
- TON of supplies to choose from so you can match your home decor
- Hundreds of possibilities to make a one-of-a-kind piece!
- BYOB or whatever you fancy and we have the wine glasses & snacks!
- Music, Fun, & Memories
A few more small details...
- Meters - You can pay for parking at any available meter by card or coin, or pay by phone to park on side streets by calling (877) 727.5970. On Sundays all meter parking is free all day and on-street parking is free from 8:00AM-10:00PM.
- Hubbard Short North - 4 min walk (30 E Hubbard Ave)
- Goodale Parking Garage - 6 min walk (66 E Gooddale St)
- Enter through the door labeled 692 N High St (between Quinci & Sherrie Galleries)
- Look for someone in light pink by the door to check you in!